Thursday, October 6, 2011

Weekly Inspiration

I promise I'm going to have a real post soon. I'm up to my elbows in faux wedding projects for the moment. But to let you know I'm still here and thinking of you, here are some of my favorite pins this week.


If only I'd seen this sooner! I would love to have this for my faux wedding, but I don't think there will be time to do it.


I think I just found a use for those fake leaves and LED tea lights from the dollar store.


I found the perfect river rocks for this at the dollar store. Simple and sweet.


Guess what else I found at the dollar store-- moss rocks! I got four packages and I love them. I may have to keep them out year round.

Source: flickr.com via Ashley on Pinterest


I've also been busy making bunting. Not hearts, just the regular triangles but in similar types of paper.

Soon I will share some progress pics with you! Now, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment