Sunday, February 6, 2011

Still Here

Wow, the last two weeks were definitely something. I started back to work, and while the first day was hard, I think I'm overall ok with the daycare situation. Lex seems to be doing well-- eating and sleeping like a champ. I swear he gets bigger every day.

I've been trying to get a hang on getting home, feeding Lex, making dinner and trying to get any other stuff done. This week I'm going to try some slow cooker recipes to make life easier.

With all the snow we've been getting here, I've finally found the motivation/inspiration to crochet again. Carting Lex around without a suitable winter hat when I can knit and crochet seemed like a shame. I found some lovely new colors of Red Heart Super Saver yarn at Wal-Mart of all places. They are called Windsor Blue and Tea Leaf. Very English, don't you think? I am in the process of making my boy a matching hat and blanket set out of Debbie Stoller's Happy Hooker. It's gonna be adorable! (pics coming soon)

What have you all been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment